Cambi is a world leading provider of sustainable technology solutions which enable cities to turn wastewater sludge into valuable resources.
We are currently looking for a Content Writer who wields wisely the power of words to help us increase awareness about our value proposition, boost our audience engagement and build trust with our stakeholders throughout the world.
As Content Writer, you will report to the Marketing Director and strengthen our operational marketing capacity.
Hands-on responsibility to:
- Plan and write high-quality and engaging marketing content optimised for digital and conventional channels: website, blog, newsletter, social media, magazine articles, case studies, as well as other written content used for marketing purposes
- Interview Cambi specialists, clients and other relevant stakeholders to research topics and write relatable and persuasive stories for new marketing content addressed to different audience
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO best practices to increase website traffic
- Drive continuous improvement of written digital content together with the marketing coordinators, to increase conversion rates
- Guide our content marketing strategy and support updating the buying journey and stakeholder profiles that define the production of marketing content
- Support with developing and updating the sales toolkit by reviewing presentations, scientific articles, quotation templates and other written materials before external distribution
- A university degree in Communication, Journalism, English or equivalent practical experience
- 3-5 years of professional experience with writing marketing content addressed to a B2B market; understanding of sustainable development or the water sector may be an advantage, but is not necessary
- Writing experience for digital platforms, including content marketing, social media, search engine optimisation and keyword placement
- Experience with relevant tools, e.g. web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Content Management Systems (CMS), personalization systems etc.
- Impeccable English grammar and writing skills; preferably, English as mother tongue
- A great ability to communicate complex technical concepts in clear, concise and understandable language, to both general and professional audiences
- Structured, independent and result-oriented, with an ability to see through to completion many parallel activities on time, in a dynamic environment
- A good active listener, with the ability to entice your interlocutor to share knowledge, viewpoints and experiences with rich detail
- Passionate about cross-cultural communication with people from diverse backgrounds
- Honest, humble and hard-working, with a natural inclination to share and learn new skills
- Proactive, responsive and engaging, with an ability to create team spirit
- A hands-on role with significant global impact on sustainable urban development
- Exciting work, with challenges aplenty to grow both professionally and personally
- Having fun, in a highly competent and international working environment
- Flexibility and opportunity for home office. Opportunity to work from other countries or locations
- A competitive salary and benefits package
Cambi is a medium-size, Norway-based multinational company with offices in 5 countries, employees from 25, and a growing sales network covering all continents. Our core expertise lies in designing, manufacturing, installing and operating industrial process installations, used mainly for treating sewage sludge before or after anaerobic digestion in wastewater treatment plants.
The process, thermal hydrolysis, reduces greenhouse gas emissions, produces renewable energy, organic fertilisers and various soil products, while destroying pathogens and other harmful substances. Cambi serves about 75 million people in cities from 22 countries: Oslo, London, Brussels, Washington DC, Beijing, Singapore, Sydney, Santiago de Chile and many more.
Please send a cover letter, CV and your portfolio of relevant published work via the application form within October 25th, 2020.
For further information, please contact:
- Cecilie Conradi, DigitalPersonal
+47 991 63 062
- Dragos Talvescu, Director of Marketing, email@example.com,
+47 907 99 522