We strongly believe content is a strategic discipline with the purpose of contributing to brand-lift and sales, through value adding communication for the consumer to give them great customer experiences with Elkjøp.
Content is an important part of our value chain today and is becoming even more important as we know the customer journey is changing and evolving rapidly. We understand how content contributes to our business and is a competitive advantage for Elkjøp.
- Develop content business opportunities through establishing efficient work processes for offline and online publications.
- Be responsible for managing the delivery of the yearly editorial content plan, development of Content JM opportunities on owned channels and deliver high quality content planning and production according to the editorial plan.
- Establish a platform and way of work that enables the Content team to have a proactive mindset and the right skillset to deliver editorial content productions, which grows the KPIs 1) Content assisted Branding and 2) Content assisted Transactions.
- Be responsible for managing the team that create the yearly editorial content plan and execute deliveries according to plan in cooperation with production agencies
- Be the driving force to become a proactive content producer by establishing new ways of working with internal stakeholders, chains and suppliers
Make sure to improve content processes, implement solutions to ensure that the team is functioning efficiently, and ensures quality and compliance with legal or other regulatory needs within Content.
The Content Editorial Manager is accountable for:
- Managing and leading the editorial content team that deliver Content advisory, planning and external production
- Be a driving force to implement new opportunities and develop Elkjøp within editorial content, voice content, photography/ video and other graphics
- Establish Content guidelines and governance and align with all stakeholders, producers and partners
- Provide tools for Editorial planning
- Create, manage and implement the yearly editorial content plan
- Be an initiator and create scalable sales strategies and “packages” for joint marketing on owned channels, together with Nordic Commercial Marketing
- Create and optimize internal work processes with internal stakeholders to be able to deliver on all productions for owned channels
- Establish cooperation with the right creative external partners to produce content for the different owned channels and formats
- Overview and status on all ongoing external productions
- Participate in internal business projects on behalf of the Content team
- Budget control and allocation of resources in the team and external productions
- Implement and deliver on strategic projects related content productions on owned channels
- Secure high quality in production and deliveries according to set KPI`s
- Minimum a Bachelor education in brand, marketing, media, communication or similar
- Advantage with leadership courses or additional education
- Minimum 5 years in a similar position
- Experience from Editorial Management
- Experience from a company of similar size and complexity is an advantage. As well as experience from retail / omni channel / platform business, etc
- Experience from leading Nordic / global & local collaboration, processes, efficiency in operations
- You have a strategic head and a high execution ability
- Ability to implement and lead major projects and processes
- Editorial thinking
- Ability to create trust and enthusiasm towards the Nordic team
- Strong motivator who inspires and builds the team
- Has ability to build professional competencies of the team members
As our Nordic Editorial Content Manager you will be a member of the Nordic Content management team.We offer:
- A responsible and independent position with an international network
- You will be part of an open and inspiring work environment where you meet knowledgeable colleagues and a company that has the resources to put ambitious plans into practice
- The environment is characterized by good team spirit, well-being, pride and great faith in what we do. We have an ambitious sustainability strategy, and we involve all employees to create a retail trade of the future that is good for customers, for us and for the planet
- We have an extensive onboardingplan to ensure a successful start at Elkjøp
- The opportunity to grow in a forward-looking company with solid values.
- We believe that our employees is the key to our success and give opportunities to develop and grow within the organisation for those who have the talent, skills and desires to do so
The office is based in modern premises in Nydalen in Oslo.
We have an excellent canteen, our own gym and a long list of employee benefits such as favorable prices on the products we sell and very good insurance schemes. We nurture diversity and balance in our organization, and therefore encourage everyone to apply regardless of background, ethnicity, gender etc.
Do you think this sounds exciting and challenging; we are looking forward to receiving your application!
Elkjøp Nordic is the Nordic region's largest retailer in consumer electronics and electrical household appliances. Elkjøp Nordic's turnover in 2019/20 was 41,8 billion NOK with a profit of more than 1,2 billion NOK.
The group has established retail businesses in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Greenland and the Faroe Islands.
All of the approximately 400 stores in the Nordic region are mainly supplied by our own distribution services, with a 107,000 m2. central warehouse in Jönköping, Sweden.
About 10,000 engaged employees are employed in Elkjøp Group, owned by British Dixons Carphone plc, Europe's largest consumer electronics retailer.
At our Nordic headquarters in Nydalen, Oslo, we have about 380 people in various specialized functions who work continuously to support our colleagues in the Nordic countries.Our vision is to "help everyone enjoy amazing technology". We do this while focusing on our core values if being responsible, engaged and effective.