We strongly believe content is a strategic discipline with the purpose of contributing to brand-lift and sales, through value adding communication for the consumer to give them great customer experiences with Elkjøp.Content is an important part of our value chain today and is becoming even more important as we know the customer journey is changing and evolving rapidly. We understand how content contributes to our business and is a competitive advantage for Elkjøp.
As our Nordic Content Operation Manager you will:
- Develop content business opportunities, by establishing a professional editorial content environment that contribute to deliver Content, which grow Content assisted Brand and Content assisted Transactions.
- Have the ownership of the Content operation systems, CMS (Core Media) and Mediabank (CELUM).
- Manage the team that is responsible for orchestration, distributing and optimization of content
- Accountable for orchestrating, translating, optimizing and publish content for all owned media channels.
Ownership of Core Media (CMS) and optimization of existing content.
- Be a driving force to create new business opportunities within Content, in close cooperation with E-Commerce
- Establish an editorial content environment with the right skillset to achieve Nordic Content ambitions
- Manage the Content operation team
- Establish a professional team with the right skillset to realize Content ambitions
- Product owner of Content operation systems: CMS (Core Media), Media asset system (CELUM) etc.
- Operate the day to day business within Core Media and the needed expertise
- Be a driving force in developing functionality in CMS
- Responsible for operating and developing other Content related systems
- Identifying the tools and technological systems needed, to operate our Content production and development in an efficient way
- Orchestration of our content and ensuring visibility on our webpages
- Distribute content on all owned channels (Social media, digital in-store, CRM and Loyalty)
- Establish efficient translations of high quality with external partners
- Operational support in need of text, translation or technical support within the Content system
- Participate in planning and deliver content to all touchpoints in the customer journey
- Optimalization for search engines ( SEO ) and create efficient work processes with internal stakeholders
- Take lead on Content development plans and projects
- Take lead on finding new systems or processes that increase effect and/or efficiency in Content production, publishing or optimalization
- Formal education
- Leadership courses or additional education will be an advantage
- Minimum 3 years in a similar position and/or experience from management in an Editorial organizations or operations of editorial and/or ecommerce solutions
- High level of business proficiency in one Scandinavian language (Norwegian, Swedish, Danish) and fluent in English
- Microsoft Office (PPT, Excel etc.)
- Strong motivator who inspires and builds trust
- Provides structure and direction to the team, as well as defines processes that help the team reach the tasks and objective
- A strong collaborator – able to build bridges, and secure followship
- A good listener – curious and open to input
- Structured, able to deliver to the end
- Analytical – able to reach fact-based decisions, and able to explain decisions using insights and facts
- Inspiring – seeks external knowledge and eager to share inspiration
- Passionate and engaged about the area of responsibility
- Good speaker – can motivate and engage the audience
- A responsible and independent position with an international network
- You will be part of an open and inspiring work environment where you meet knowledgeable colleagues and a company that has the resources to put ambitious plans into practice
- The environment is characterized by good team spirit, well-being, pride and great faith in what we do. We have an ambitious sustainability strategy, and we involve all employees to create a retail trade of the future that is good for customers, for us and for the planet
- We have an extensive onboardingplan to ensure a successful start at Elkjøp
- The opportunity to grow in a forward-looking company with solid values.
- We believe that our employees is the key to our success and give opportunities to develop and grow within the organisation for those who have the talent, skills and desires to do so
The office is based in modern premises in Nydalen in Oslo. We have an excellent canteen, our own gym and a long list of employee benefits such as favorable prices on the products we sell and very good insurance schemes.
We nurture diversity and balance in our organization, and therefore encourage everyone to apply regardless of background, ethnicity, gender etc.
Do you think this sounds exciting and challenging; we are looking forward to receiving your application!
Elkjøp Nordic is the Nordic region's largest retailer in consumer electronics and electrical household appliances. Elkjøp Nordic's turnover in 2019/20 was 41,8 billion NOK with a profit of more than 1,2 billion NOK.The group has established retail businesses in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Greenland and the Faroe Islands.
All of the approximately 400 stores in the Nordic region are mainly supplied by our own distribution services, with a 107,000 m2. central warehouse in Jönköping, Sweden.
About 10,000 engaged employees are employed in Elkjøp Group, owned by British Dixons Carphone plc, Europe's largest consumer electronics retailer.
At our Nordic headquarters in Nydalen, Oslo, we have about 380 people in various specialized functions who work continuously to support our colleagues in the Nordic countries.
Our vision is to "help everyone enjoy amazing technology". We do this while focusing on our core values if being responsible, engaged and effective.