Cambi Group is currently looking for a MarTech Data Specialist at our headquarters in Asker, to help us manage, develop and integrate the marketing and collaboration technology stacks.
As MarTech Data Specialist, you will collaborate with our Content Writer, Creative Designer and Marketing Coordinators to strengthen our operational marketing and sales capacity, with hands-on responsibility to:
- Drive ongoing performance improvement by managing search engine optimisation, conversion optimisation, A/B testing, and workflow customisation for lead nurturing
- Monitor and report on data quality and performance indicators through intuitive dashboards
- Operate, integrate, maintain and develop as administrator the marketing/sales technology products
- Advise on the use of software programs across functions within the organisation, and perform data privacy, security and compliance reviews of the software products, together with IT support.
- Develop training materials and support your colleagues learn the current and new systems/ features of the marketing and collaboration technology stacks
The position reports directly to the Director of Marketing.
- A university degree in Marketing, Data Analytics, Computer Science or equivalent relevant experience
- 2-3 years of professional experience with marketing through digital channels, by managing custom implementations of analytics systems, marketing automation, CRM
- Working knowledge of the Google Marketing Platform tools; experience with SalesForce sales cloud, Pardot, Office365 and Power BI may be an advantage, but not necessary
- Experience working with marketing indicator analysis and reporting
- The ability to learn and manage new digital tools quickly
- Structured, independent and result-oriented, with an ability to see through to completion many parallel activities, on time and on budget, in a dynamic environment
- Passionate about technology and cross-cultural communication, with an ability to explain technical considerations to non-technical colleagues, clearly and concisely
- Proactive, responsive and engaging, with an ability to create team spirit
- Honest, humble and hard-working, with a natural inclination to share and learn new skills
- A hands-on role with significant global impact on sustainable urban development
- Exciting work, with challenges aplenty to grow both professionally and personally. At least 50% of the time will be dedicated to marketing technology responsibilities.
- Having fun, in a highly competent and international working environment
- A competitive salary and benefits package
Who is Cambi?
Cambi is a world leading provider of sustainable technology solutions which enable cities to turn wastewater sludge into valuable resources. Cambi is a medium-size, Norway-based multinational company with offices in 8 countries, employees from 27, and a growing sales network covering all continents. Our core expertise lies in designing, testing, manufacturing, installing and operating industrial process installations, used mainly for treating sewage sludge before or after anaerobic digestion in wastewater treatment plants.
The process, thermal hydrolysis, reduces greenhouse gas emissions and produces renewable energy, organic fertilisers and various soil products, while destroying pathogens and other harmful substances. Cambi serves about 107 million people in cities from 23 countries: Oslo, London, Brussels, Washington DC, Beijing, Singapore, Sydney, and many more.
Please send your CV within March 14th, 2021.
For further information, please contact:
- Cecilie Conradi, DigitalPersonal, 991 630 62
- Caroline Bettum-Solberg, DigitalPersonal, 461 30 70
- Dragos Talvescu, Director of Marketing Cambi, email@example.com, +47 907 99 522